National Law School of India University
P.O. Bag 7201, Nagarbhavi,
Bangalore - 560 072
National Law School of India University (NLSIU) / National Law School (NLS) was established in year 1987 in Bangalore. National Law School (NLS) is an institution offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses in legal education. National Law School of India University (NLSIU) has been ranked 1st amongst the Top-25 law schools in the country by India Today. NLSIU has a Deemed University status from the University Grants Commission (UGC) and it has also been approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
National Law School of India University started its courses in the premises of the Central College, Bangalore University until it was moved to its own premises in 1992. The NLS library is the largest law library in India, housing more than 40,000 volumes. The campus of National Law School is spread over a vast expanse of 18acres in Nagarbhavi, at a distance of 10kms from the Bangalore City. The University is fully residential, with complete residential facilities for students and staff.
- B.A. LL.B (Hons.)
- LL.M. Programme
- Master of Business Laws (2 Year)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law (PGDHRL)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law and Ehics (PGDMLE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law (PGDEL)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights Law (PGDIPRL)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Child Rights Law (PGDCRL)