Xavier Institute of Management
Xavier Square, Bhubaneswar - 751 013,
Xavier Institute of Management was established in year 1987 in Bhubaneswar, Orissa. It is one the premier business schools in the eastern India region. Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar came into existence with a social contract between Government of Orissa and Orissa Jesuit society with an aim to provide supreme management education. XIMB has been ranked as the 8th best B-school in India according to the Outlook India Best B-schools Survey.
XIM has established an identity of its own in the short span of time and it is now being listed in the top management institutions of India. Over the years XIMB has established itself as one of the best business schools of India. The campus is equipped by the latest Wi-Fi technology, information resources and other state-of-the-art facilities. Admission in XIMB depends on the score cart of XAT test. Apart from Post-Graduate Programs in Management XIMB also provides training and consulting services to the corporate departments.
Courses Offered & Department
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Three-year part-time programme for Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-PT) for working executives
- Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDM-RM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management
- Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Management
- Fellow Programme Management (FPM)
- One-year Postgraduate Certificate Programme in Business Management (PGCBM)
- One-year Postgraduate Programme in Management and Insurance (PGPMI)
- One-Year Executive program for Working Professionals (EPWP)
Admission in Post Graduate Programme offered by XIM Bhubaneswar is done on the basis of XAT test score. After qualifying with the XAT score the candidates goes through the process of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Those who have passed or appearing for 3rd year in the three-year bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply to this course at XIMB. Admission depends on XAT score for PGDBM/PGDRM/FPM or XIMB Research aptitude test for FPM.
The admission process at XIMB starts in the month of September and candidates need to fill up the online application form between September and December. The group discussion and interviews are completed during the month of February and March.