West Bengal, India
Mathabhanga College, a promising educational institute for undergraduate studies, is situated about 1.5 Km away on the SH 12A to the west of Mathabhanga town. It was established on the 1st of September, 1969. This College is permanently affiliated to the University of North Bengal and included under section 2 (F) and 12 (B) of the University Grants Commission Act. Mathabhanga College is managed by a Governing Body (West Bengal Act XXVII of 1961) under the control of the D. P. I., West Bengal.
- Students Aid Fund
- Free Studentship
- Student Health Home
- B.A Honours and General
- B.Com Honours and General
- B.Sc Honours and General
Admission to all courses starts within one week of the publication of H. S. Results. Admission is made strictly on the basis of merit (performance in the last public examination) & through Counseling. Constitutional benefit is allowed to S. C. / S. T. applicants as per N. B. U. Rules. Each applicant is to apply in the prescribed form. The counterpart at the bottom of the form must be intact while submitting the filled-in form and it cannot be detached in any case.
- One attested copy of the Admit Card of the Madhyamik Examination or equivalent examination for proof of age.
- One attested copy of the Mark-sheet of the last public examination.
- One attested copy of the School-leaving certificate.
- One attested copy of the S.C. /S.T. Certificate (for S.C. /S.T. Candidates).
- Two recent passport-size photographs (one to be pasted on the specified space in the form).
Documets Required at the time of admission:
- School-leaving certificate in original.
- Migration certificate in original for students from Boards other than the W.B.C.H.S.E.
- Attested copies of mark-sheet and certificate (one each) of the last public examination for University Registration.
- Admit Card of the Madhyamik Examination or equivalent Examination for proof of age.
- Mark-sheet of the last public examination.
- S.C. /S.T. Certificate (For S.C. /S.T. candidates)