International Management Centre
D-30, South Extension Part-I,
New Delhi-110049, India
International Management Centre (IMC) was established in year 1994 with an endeavor to fulfill the requirements of Indian businesses and industries. International Management Centre is ranked 2nd in 'A' category amongst Management Institutes in Delhi by AIMA Survey. The PGDM programmes offered by International Management Centre are approved by AICTE. International Management Centre is a member of Singapore Institute of Management and shares technical collaborations with Clayton University, USA.
Admission at IMC is based on the candidate’s performance at I-MAT conducted by IMC, CAT, MAT, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. IMC facilitates the students with computer centre, library, Audio-Visual facilities and hostel accommodation. IMC is considered amongst the top Management and Information Technology institutes of Delhi. The primary objective of IMC is to prepare successful business leaders and professionals by offering the best international level education.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resource
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Information Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Finance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Retail Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business