National University of Educational Planning and Administration
17-B, Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi-110016 (India)
The National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA), established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, is a premier organization dealing with capacity building and research in planning and management of education not only in India but also in South Asia. In recognition of the pioneering work done by the organization in the field of educational planning and administration, the Government of India have empowered it to award its own degrees by way of conferring it the status of Deemed to be University in August, 2006. Like any Central University, NUEPA university is fully maintained by the Government of India.
Refer National University of Educational Planning and Administration Delhi website (http://www.nuepa.org) for latest updated information on admission, date sheet and results. Here you can also download undergraduate, postgraduate courses list, syllabus, fee structure details and admission form.
- The Assembly of God Church Teachers’ Training Junior College
- Institute of Educational Research & Studies P.t.t.i
- Ihm Kolkata
- Dr. Ashutosh Das Memorial Ptti
- Hooghly B.c. Roy Institute
- Chandannagar Compu-Tech Academy Primary Teachers Training Institute
- Bankura Primary Teachers Training Institute
- M Phil