Indian Army Soldiers Nursing Assistant’s M.E.R. Exam
Addl. Directorate General of Recruiting
West Block III, R.K. Puram
New Delhi – 110 066.
- Unmarried Indian male citizens (including those of Nepal) are eligible.
- The candidate should be in the age of 16-23 years
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health. Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion. The candidate should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes.
- He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Color vision should be CP-III. The candidate should recognize red and green colors.
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points. The candidate should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
Mode of Exam
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test. Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is conducted on 4th Sunday of Jan, Mar, May, Jul. Sep & Nov. for recruitment of Soldiers.
It comprises of following two papers:
Paper – l: It generally comprises of questions on IQ, Numerical ability, general knowledge and current affairs.
Paper – II: It generally comprises of Chemistry, Botany & Biology,
Blank application forms are available free of cost at local Recruitment Offices, District Collector’s Office, Zila Parishads and Employment Exchanges. Candidates are at liberty to send their application on plain paper, handwritten/typed but as per format.