KIITEE is an entrance exam for admission to B.Tech Regular and Lateral Entry Courses in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. KIIT started as a small industrial training institute in 1992 and subsequently grew to be one of the largest universities in India with 15,500 students. There are a number of full time courses available in its 23 constituent schools. KIIT has a huge campuses spread over 350 acres of land and also has a very good infrastructure, facilities, faculty and provides its students with best of placement opportunities.
KIIT conducts an entrance exam for a number of courses including B.Tech. Other than the regular entry to the 4-year course there is a separate entrance for diploma holders for lateral entry directly to the 2nd year in the B.Tech courses. A large number of students apply every year for the B.Tech entrance due to the credibility of KIIT. The unique thing about KIIT entrance is that it charges no application fees for any of its entrance exams.
- Candidates applying for B.Tech.(4years),B.Tech& M.Tech-Dual Degree(5years)& B.Tech & MBA-Dual Degree (5 years) Course should fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2009,2010 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2011 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech (4 years), B.Tech M.Tech-Dual Degree(5 years),B.Tech & MBA(5years) course of the University.
- Should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling / college
- Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology, Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% marks in physics, chemistry and Mathematics/Biology taken together
- Should have born on or after 01.07.1990
Syllabus is not available yet.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Engineering Entrance Exam is designed for engineering exams like B.Tech and M.Tech programs, besides research programs leading and post doctoral and doctoral degrees. It offers B.Tech. (4 years), B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual-Degree) (5 years), B.Tech & MBA (Dual-Degree) (5 years)
Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only. It will not be available in hard copy. Candidates have to apply online at http://www.kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the KIIT website. The candidates have to fill up all the fields very carefully and send it with the photographs and 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet. The print out of KIITEE 2011 online registration form or filled in downloaded KIITEE Form 2011 should be submitted in person / by post (Registered Post / Speed Post / Conner) direct to the university.