Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology Entrance Exam
For Candidates in Delhi
- Candidates must have completed Master degree in Engineering/ Technology / Science with at least 70 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
- Selected candidates for admission have to apply to the University of Delhi for PhD registration as per rules of University of Delhi.
- Those candidates who are currently pursuing their master degree in final year are also eligible for this PhD program but they have to ensure that their result will be out before the date of interview.
For candidates outside Delhi
- A candidate passing any of the following examinations from a recognized School/College/Institute located outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi only and securing 60 % or more marks taken together of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics shall be eligible for admission to the First Semester of Bachelor of Engineering Course provided he/she has passed in each subject separately
- Senior School Certificate Examination (12-Year Course) of the Central Board of Secondary Education (C.B.S.E.) New Delhi
- Indian School Certificate Examination (12-year Course) of the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi
- (B.Sc. (Gen.) Group “A” Final Examination of the University of Delhi or equivalent examination.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the University of Delhi with combination of Physics, Chemistry, mathematics and equal weightage to the subsidiary subject or equivalent examination.
- A candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study at either the 10thClass level or 12thClass level (core or elective).
The Syllabus is based on the Standards of Senior Secondary School Certificate Exam conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The CEE has a distinct place among all theengineering entrance examinations of Indiadue to prestigious DCE and NSIT and a constraint of the geography of applicability. Since 85% of the seats are reserved for, Delhi based candidates only. In addition, rest 15% is for rest of the India. It has been seen in last few years students flock to schools of Delhi NCT for there 10+2 to compete for those 85% of seats. No entrance examination of India has such a peculiarity.
A candidate has to apply "online" for counseling the details of which are available at the site www.nsit.nic.in . It is mandatory for a candidate to deposit one time non- refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- gain access to the online registration process at any of the branches of the Andhra Bank, by using Challan form, which can be downloaded from the website.