PULCET Entrance Exam
General Branch, Administrative Block,
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
PULCET Eligibility Criteria
- In case of BA (LLB), the candidates should have passed their 12th class from any recognized university or college. The students who are awaiting their 12th class result can also opt for this exam. The candidates should have at least 45 % marks in the qualifying exam. There is reservation in case of SC/ST/OBC/PHP candidates where in they should have at least 40 % marks for applying to this exam. (50% marks in case of BA Hons).
- In case of graduate candidates who are opting in for LLB can join if they have a qualifying mark of around 45% (40% in case of reserved categories). Those candidates who are doing their final year graduation are also eligible to apply for this post.
- The candidates should be 20 years of age, which can be 22 in case of reserved categories.
- For admission in CET Law exam, 85 % of seats for LLB course at CET are fully reserved for candidates who are the permanent residents of the Punjab state. The other 15% of seats are reserved for candidates of all the other states on an All India basis.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree or 12th class exams are entitled to show the pass certificates along with the standard percentage of marks specified to the concerned authorities at the time of admission. If the candidate who has applied for the course does not fulfill the eligibility criteria’s, the university reserves the right to cancel their candidature.
CET LAW/LLB/LLM Entrance Exam has no particular set of syllabus. Questions for exam to admission to the Three years LLB Law program are of graduation standard; while those asked for Five year BA.LLB, (Hons) program and Five Year BA.LLB program are of high school level.
The PULCET Entrance exam syllabus covers the following topics
Aptitude for Law
The application form can be obtained from the official website and the counter. The form can also be received by post, by writing to the registrar to the university mentioning the applicant’s name with a required demand draft & some other details. The candidates can receive or collect the application form from the office of the Punjab technical university from starting of the month of June.