National Academy of Legal Studies and Research
Shameerpet, R.R. District,
Hyderabad - 500078.
A.P - India
National Academy of Legal Studies and Research, University of Law was established in year 1998 in Hyderabad, India. It was founded with an aim to create a generation of able and competent lawyers who would join the Bench. National Academy of Legal Studies and Research is also written as NALSAR. This fully residential university holds national eminence in the field of legal education and research.
National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR) has been ranked 2nd amongst the Top-25 law schools in the country by India Today. NALSAR is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). NALSAR was linked with the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) in 2009. This educational institution was quick to establish a reputation for excellence in legal education within a short span of time. NALSAR has state of the art infrastructure, experienced faculty, talented students, modern facilities and partnerships with world-renowned institutions. It houses the second largest law library in the country with more than 50000 books.
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)
- One year Postgraduate Diploma in Patents Law
- One year Postgraduate Diploma in Media Law
- One year Postgraduate Diploma in Cyber Laws
- One year Postgraduate Diploma in International Humanitarian Law
- Post Graduate Diploma In Aviation Law And Air Transport Management (PGDALATM)
- Masters Degree in Law of Financial Services and Capital Markets (ML-FS&CM)