College of Engineering and Management
P.O. KTPP Township
Pincode - 721171
The College was established in the year of 1998 by the “Vidyasagar Society for Integrated Learning”, Kolkata with the assistance from West Bengal Power Development Corporation (WBPDCL). Professor S.K. Sen, former Vice-Chancellor of Jadavpur University, a doyen of Engineering education and ex-Minister-in-Charger of Power, Science and Technology and Non-conventional Energy Sources, Government of West Bengal is associated with the college as its advisor. A well-represented Governing Body comprising renowned Educationists, top-level Managers from industries and Senior Educational Administrators manage the affairs of the college.
Their love for education and research along with their constant monitoring of the status and progress has enabled the college to establish its reputation as one of the front ranking institutions of the country. The College is situated in the Kolaghat Thermal Power Project Township (KTPP) at Kolaghat in Purba Medinipur district of West Bengal.
- B.Tech in CSE, EIE, EE, IT and ME.
Candidates are selected by the Central Selection Committee from the merit list prepared by the West Bengal Board of Examination for admission to Engineering, Medical and Technological Degree Colleges on the basis of Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the Board. The admissions of students for the academic session 2012-2013 will be through the Joint Entrance Examinations (conducted in April, 2012).
- Original and two photocopies of Provisional Admission Letter issued by Reporting Centre.
- Proof of age (02 copies of attested Madhyamik Admit Card).
- 06 copies of passport size coloured photographs.
- 02 copies of stamp size coloured photographs.
- Original & two photocopies of WBJEE/AIEEE Admit Card.
- Original & two sets of attested copies of Marksheet of Madhyamik (Class 10th).
- Original & two sets of attested copies of Marksheet of H.S. (Class 12th ).
- Caste Certificate (if any, original & two attested copy).
- Original Medical Fitness Certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Eye Test Certificate.
- Report of Blood Group.
- Affidavit (on 10 rupees non-judicial stamp paper) of student and parent/guardian (separately) duly authenticated by a Notary Public, format will be provided at the time of physical admission in the college.