Netaji Nagar Day College
Bose Road, Regent Estate
Kolkata – 700092
Netaji Nagar Day College aims at providing education at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels of education alongwith a value based education to its students who mostly belong to the displaced families form Bangladesh and a considerable size of which belongs to such families receiving education at the first generation. Besides, some subjects of contemporary importance and job-orientation, such as, Computer Science, Information Technology, Environmental Studies, etc. are also taught here. Accordingly, necessary measures are adopted to reflect quality and to translate it to its various academic and administrative units. Besides offering adequate facilities of library and laboratory, seminars are also organized alongwith effective class teaching, personal counseling and continuous assessment of students.The establishment of Netaji Nagar College on 25th September, 1967, is the translation of a long-cherished dream into reality by the sheer determination of the ‘refugee’ population of this fast-developing colony. Profuse sweats were spilled, sundry formalities were observed, inspiration and active co-operation was received from the then Vice-Chancellor of Calcutta University, Late Bidhubhushan Malik.
- Common Room
- Computer Training
- Health Home
- Medical Insurance
- Student Reilief
- BCom Honours and General
- B.Sc Honours and General
- B.A Honours and General
- One recent stamp-size photograph to be fixed in admission form on the top.
- One xerox copy of madhyamik admit card and two xerox copies of higher secondary admit card and mark-sheet (without attestation).
- S.c. / s.t. /p.c. Candidates are to enclose two xerox copies of s.c. / s.t. / p.c. Certificates (without attestation).
- Original marksheet & admit card of madhyamik and h.s. Exam, s.c. / s. T. / p.c. Certificates (wherever applicable) and one recent stamp-size photograph are to be produced at the time of admission.
- No Direct Admission will be available.
- Merit list for Honours in a subject in B.A./B.Sc. will be prepared by adding marks in top four subjects eligible for consideration as per Calcutta University norm in order of marks secured by a candidate in last qualifying examination and the marks obtained in that subject or related subject.
- Merit list for Honours in ‘Accounting and Finance’ and ‘Marketing’ will be prepared by adding marks in the top four subjects (except environmental education/studies) in order of marks secured by a candidate in last qualifying examination and marks obtained in Accountancy/Mathematics/Statistics. B.Com. Honours Courses in ‘Accounting and Finance’ or ‘Marketing’.
- Merit list for General in B.A., B.Sc. and B.Com. will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks secured in last qualifying examination.