Baghajatin, E.M. Bypass,
Sammilani Mahavidyalaya, located at Baghajatin, Kolkata has completed Thirteen years of its existence, and within this short span of time, it has marched ahead towards the fulfilment of its aims & objectives. A devoted band of faculty members and members of the non-teaching sector is continuing to create a sound knowledge base for the society, under the leadership of the Principal, Dr. S. Palchaudhuri.The College aims to impart education to students from all levels of the society, with special care for the underprivileged.
- UGC Network Center
- Photocopy Center
- Carees Counselling Cell
- Placement Cell
- College Canteen
- Entrepreneurship Develpoment Cell
- The humming Bird Nature Club
- Alumni Asscociation
- UGC Sponsered Remedial Course
- N.S.S Unit
- B.Sc Honours and General
- B.Com Honours and General
- B.A Honours and General
The Admission to the courses takes place during the month of June, soon after publication of the results of H.S. Examination of W.B. Council of H.S. Education, I.S.C. and C.B.S.E. candidates will also receive application forms at the same tome. The College admits students to the first year Degree Courses on the basis of Calcutta University Norms and Departmental Stipulations of the College.
- Duly filled in Admission Form.
- Two recent passport size Photographs.
- Proof of Date of Birth [attested copy of Admit Card of Madhyamik or eqivalent Examination]. Original Crtificates are to be produced at the time of admission.
- Attested Copy of Marksheet of Madhyamik or eqivalent Examination.
- Attested Copy of Marksheet of Higher Secondary or eqivalent Examination.
- Attested Copy of SC/ST Certificate is to be produced at the time of admission.
- Migration Certificate (in original) for a migrating student.
- Students getting transferred from other colleges are to produce original Transfer Certificate.
- Admit Card of Xth & 10+2 or its equivalent examinations.
- Pass Marksheet of (10+2) or its equivalent examinations.
- Migration Certificate (Original).
- Student’ s visa in favour of the College (in case of overseas students). The College will not be responsible if the University does not sanction migration to such candidates and in such cases the provisional admission gets cancelled.