Vivekananda College Madhyamgram
Vivekananda College, Madhyamgram was established in 1986.It is named Vivekananda College to pay our homage to Swami Vivekananda,the great patriot and social reformer ,and eternal embodiment of the soul of India and a great inspiring force behind the making of modern India. The college has now its own building (two storied) &women's hostel, canteen for student & staff surrounded by boundary walls.General courses in Arts and Honours courses in English, Bengali, History, Geography and Education are taught here.But behind this achievement there is a history — a history of struggle a history of dedication and sacrifice of some good souls of our locality.
- BA Honours and General
- Application for admission should be made immediately after the publication of the results of the higher secondary examination.
- Application forms are available from the college office and each application must be accompanied by the following documents as may be required in each particular case:
- Madhyamik admit card.
- H. S Marksheet.
- Two copies Passport size Photographs (3 copies for Geography students).
- Transfer certificate for students coming from other college.
- SC/ST Certificate.
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
- A student seeking admission a year or more after his/her appearance at any University or Board of Examination shall submit a certificate from any responsible person to the effect that he/she had not been admitted to any other College in the intervening period and that his/her conduct had been satisfactory.