Atharva College of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Charkop Naka, Malad(W),
Mumbai - 400095.
In the heart of Mumbai, India’s education hub,Atharva Educational Trust has built a sprawling enclave of globalised education offering a spectrum of professional courses. The Atharva Educational Trust is a registered society, established in the year 1998.
Atharva College Of Hotel Management And Catering Technology (ACHMCT) is one amongst the floral tiara of Atharva Education Trust (AET) established in 1998. ACHMCT has received recognition from Govt. of Maharashtra & A.I.C.T.E. New Delhi, the body for promoting technical education of high quality in India established by Govt. of India. The Atharva college of Hotel Management is affiliated to the MUMBAI University, Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nasik and the Indira Gandhi National Open university, New Delhi and Maharashtra State Board of Vocational Examinations.
Since its inception in 2005, ACHMCT has been committed provide specialized training with experienced staff and excellent infrastructure combined with practical exposure to create world-class hoteliers.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate in Management and Business Administration (PGMBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management (PGDRM)
- Diploma in Capital Markets
- B Sc (Hospitality Studies) – Approved by Mumbai University
- B A (International Hospitality Administration) – Degree from IGNOU in affiliation with AHLEI
- B Sc (Hotel Management & Catering Operation
- Certificate Course in Hotel Management & catering technology
- Craftsmanship Course in Cookery
- Craftsmanship Course in Bakery & Confectionary
- Craftsmanship Course in Food and Beverage service