K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research
Mumbai - 400077
K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (SIMSR) was established in 1981 as a part of K. J. Somaiya Trust and Somaiya Vidyavihar with the objective of providing state of the art education in management and allied areas. The Institute was inaugurated by Dr. Manmohan Singh, the present Prime Minister of India, and has since established itself among the top B-Schools in India.
The Institute is consistently rated as A+ (Indian Management - AIMA/IMRB Survey Sept. 2008) and ranked amongst the top 16 B-schools in India (Business Today. 2009). The institute is comfortably nestled in a 55-acre (220,000 m2) campus in the central suburbs of Mumbai and offers Ph.D. Programme in management of the University of Mumbai & SNDT Women's University (for women candidates only), along with several other full time and part time Masters and Post Graduate Programmes in Business Management, and Masters in Computer Application.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business(PGDM-IB)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Retail Management (PGDM-Retail)
- Masters in Management Studies
- Masters in Computer Application
- Masters in Marketing Management (MMM)
- Masters in Financial Management (MFM)
- Masters in HRD Management (MHRDM)
- Masters in Information management (MIM)
- Doctoral Programme In Management