Symbiosis Society’s Law College
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411 004,
Symbiosis Law School was established in year 1977 as a part of Symbiosis Society. Symbiosis Law School (earlier known as Symbiosis Society's Law College) is ranked 5th amongst the Top-25 law schools in the country by India Today. In 2002 Symbiosis Law School (SLS) became the constituent college of Symbiosis International University and thereby it gained an enhanced degree of autonomy in learning, research and teaching.
Symbiosis Law School stands for a global leadership in legal education. In the long span of 32 years of its existence, SLS has created various milestones in a teaching and learning process. It is the first law college in Pune offering evening Law programs. Symbiosis Law School has been consistently ranked among the top law colleges of the country. It has been selected by the Government of India, Ministry of Social Welfare for awarding scholarships to SC ST students. Students are selected for various programs through Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET).
- B.A. LL.B
- BBA LL.B
- Master of Law (LL.M) – Business Laws
- Master of Law (LL.M) – Intellectual Property Law
- Master of Law (LL.M) – Constitution Law and Criminal Law
- Master of Law (LL.M) – Labour Laws
- Master of Law (LL.M) – International / Global Legal Studies
- Advanced Diploma in Taxation Law
- Diploma in Arbitration, Conciliation Alternative Dispute Resolution System
- Diploma in Banking Law
- Diploma in Cyber-Laws
- Diploma in Human Rights Jurisprudence
- Diploma in Human Resource Management and Labour Laws
- Diploma in International Business Laws And Corporate Laws In India
- Diploma in Intellectual Property Laws Corporate Laws In India
- Diploma in Medical Jurisprudence
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tax Management and Tax Administration
B.A. LL.B AND BBA LL.B
- The candidate should have passed 12th (10+2) examination from any recognized Board with minimum 50% marks (45% for S.C. /S.T. students) in one attempt.
- Candidate should be less than 20 years of age at the time of appearing for the SET (2 years relaxation for SC/ST candidate).
- The total intake is 200 seats (inclusive of 150 seats of B.B.A.LL.B and 50 seats of B.A.LL.B).
- It is mandatory to appear for the SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) for admission to SLS.
MASTER OF LAW (LL.M)
- Three/Five years LLB Degree from any Indian or Foreign University recognized by the UGC with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade. [45% for SC/ST Candidates]. Candidates who have appeared for the final year LL.B. examination may also apply.
- The sanctioned intake is 40 per Specialization.
- All registered and eligible candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Interview and writing sample