Hidayatullah National Law University
New Raipur,Chhattisgarh Pin: 493661
Hidayatullah National Law University was established in Raipur by the Government of Chattisgarh under the Hidayatullah National University of Law. HNLU is a Residential University and it is 6th in the series of National Law Schools in India. This premier educational institution is endeavouring to emerge as a University of great repute.
HNLU has been ranked 11th amongst the Top-25 law schools in the country by the latest survey conducted by India Today. Chattisgarh has opened the doors of opportunities to the aspiring young generation of Law Students. Hidayatullah National Law University has been included in the list of the Universities maintained by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The objective of HNLU is to prepare and train lawyers of national and international repute with high moral and ethical values. The institute campus is well equipped with state of the art facilities which makes study interesting.
- B.A.LL.B. (Hons.)
- LL.M. Programme
- Ph.D. Programme
One of the features of HNLU is its Six Schools as Centres of Excellence in the respective fields and Six Units/Centres under each School with total of thirty six units. The six schools are:
- The School of Juridical Social Sciences (SJSS)
- The School of Constitutional Administrative Governance (SCAG)
- The School of International Legal Studies (SILS)
- The School of Science, Technology Sustainable Development (SSTSD)
- The School of Business Global Trade Laws Development (SBGTLD)
- The School of Administration of Justice, Continuing Clinical Legal Education (SAJCCLE)