Kerala University of Health Sciences
Medical College P.O.,
The Kerala University of Health Sciences was established by the 'Kerala University of Health Sciences Act 2010', for ensuring proper and systematic instruction, teaching, training and research in Modern Medicine, Homoeopathy and Indian Systems of Medicine including Ayurveda, Siddha, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani and other allied sciences and also to have uniformity in the various academic programmes in medical and allied subjects in the State of Kerala. The University is situated at Thrissur, Kerala.
Refer Kerala University of Health Sciences Thrissur website (www.kuhas.ac.in) for latest updated information on admission, date sheet and results. Here you can also download undergraduate, postgraduate courses list, syllabus, fee structure details and admission form.
- School of Medicine
- School of Public Health
- School of Surgery
- School of Behavioural Studies
- School of Indian Systems of Medicine
- School of Nursing Sciences
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Alternate Systems of Medicine
- School of Biomedical Science and Technology
- School of Paramedical Sciences
- School of Homoeopathic Medicine